3.Will sterling silver jewelry turn black?
Pure silver will react with oxygen in the air after long-term exposure, and the surface will start to turn black, especially in a heavier environment, which is easier. Although it is made of waterproof material, you can wash your hands and bath (but not recommended), but for beaches, swimming, sulfur, hot springs and other scenes, please remove the accessories. There are still quite a lot of ingredients that may change the color of the accessories. It is strongly recommended to play in the water or soak in the hot springs. Remove and properly save your accessories before!
4.Can the jewelry be maintained after being worn for a long time?
_ Polish your silver jewelry regularly using non-abrasive soft cleaning cloth, or with lukewarm water, gently brush it clean and then rinse it in clean water.
_ To remove caked-on dirt, let it soak for 10 minutes in lukewarm, soapy water, gently brush it clean, then rinse in clean water. For a shinier surface, polish with a cloth and cleaning solution.
5. Is there an effective way to extend the life of jewelry?
(1) Avoid wearing the same accessory for a long time.
(2) Take a bath and wash your hands/remove it when you sweat a lot. If you accidentally touch it, wipe it off with a dry cloth as soon as possible to avoid residue.
(3) After taking it off, wipe it with a dry cloth and store it in a zipper bag to isolate it from air.
(4) Stored in a zipper bag individually to avoid friction and damage due to different jewelry materials.
(5) Avoid direct contact with chemicals such as perfume, soap, hairdressing spray, detergent, acid and alkali, etc., to prevent damages such as erosion and fading of accessories.
(6) Prevent heavy beating and heavy pressure.
6. Will the accessories fade?
At present, only pure gold products on the market will not fade. The products themselves have been treated with electroplating to preserve the color, but there will be natural reactions such as oxidation and fading over time.
The degree of oxidation will vary depending on the environment, the material of the jewelry, and the maintenance method.。
Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship worldwide?